Monday 1 May 2023

Strange face.

This was the start of a new art project a few weeks ago. Random pieces of plastic with holes drilled into them. Rearrange them and lay them out on a black background. 
So far into it, not finished yet, something missing. Could be better. 

I think that's about right. Stretch the picture on a smaller board and lace it tight at the back. Then screw it to a larger board covered in red felt. 



Cover the back, pin it on first,. Now it is sewn on.  
An abstract picture. A face maybe. 😜 A one eyed robot with wonky teeth. I didn't know what it was going to turn out like. I think I sort of like it.  

I need to think of another idea for the next project. 
I am more or less back to normal with my health. Today I needed an excuse to go out, so I did a litter pick around the village. Didn't find much rubbish at all.  
Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.