Good afternoon.
It's been a wet day, chucking it down a lot of the time. I am now wearing extra layers because the warm summer has gone. The new flower picture is coming along nicely. Something to keep me busy while I am indoors.
I have been reading reports that the Government has drafted new guidelines for people new to this country, on how to behave around women and girls. It seems flirting, chatting someone up that you like the look of, is done differently where they come from. Hence the misunderstandings of social etiquette between the east and the west.
It is not advisable to follow a young girl around waiting for the right moment to grab her. Even if she is drunk, that is not the signal to help yourself. It is not advisable to pass your trophy onto mates when you have finished. Check the age of the young person that you would like to engage in sexual activity with. Nine year olds are definitely out of bounds, even if she did seem willing.
Here is the whole document as issued by the Home Office, with instructions on what you cannot do.
Notes for an asylum seeker.
You are expected to:
- always make sure the other person freely and clearly agrees to sex or sexual contact
- never use threat, force or pressure to make someone have sex
- never try to have sex with someone who is asleep, drunk, or unable to consent clearly
- stop if they say no or change their mind
No comments:
Post a Comment
I might publish your comment, or I might not.