Sunday 8 October 2023

Busy Sunday

It's been a fairly productive day today. I am making more pet beds, nine out of one double bed duvet. They will be ready soon. I will take three or four to coffee morning as I know someone who is waiting for one maybe two. I was watching and listening to an interview while sewing, multitasking you see. Neil Oliver gave the interview, it's called Fear no evil. It's on Rumble. Watch it here if you are interested. 
After a hearty cooked late breakfast I went a walk. One of my regular five mile routes. The sun was out. It was lovely. I must get out more, been neglecting it just lately. 
Hey, do you like my new socks. I found them at a charity shop. They are supposed to be for wellies, but I think they are too nice to be hidden inside boots. I shall wear them with a skirt and trainers.  
I took a few pics around the garden. The mushrooms are back again. I'm not sure whether it's best to leave them alone and let them rot, or scoop them out and bin them. If left they go black and mushy and look horrible. 

Still got a few flowers in the raised beds. 



And the pots are looking nice. Forgot to take a photo of the soft pots, remember those. They are doing well and seem to be growing normally. 

A view of the walk when I set off. A bit overcast but the sun came out late afternoon. I made a walk and talk video, I'll get that uploaded tomorrow. 
And the view of the sun going down behind the clouds at the end of the walk. 

I've just watched a video which explains what is going on with the wars at the moment. It is not as straight forward as you might think. As with Ukraine/Russia, there are a lot of twists and turns. I am not going to get into conversations about wars, but after listening to this it all makes sense to me. 
Mayze is still outside. It's still warm out there and she likes to lie on the table. I'll go and get her in. The hedgehogs are still coming. One of them is quite small so I hope they are eating as much as they can to prepare for winter. 
Catch ya tomorrow. Toodle pip.   ilona 

7 comments:

  1. I listened to part of the interview and now I am going to look at Neil Oliver's history books. He mentioned that in the century of the 600s many of Europe's major rivers dried up, wow, from the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the socks, toofancy to be hidden xxx Mary from Birmingham

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren’t days like you had today the best!! I love days where I have no really “plan” for the day. I have tasks I want to check off my list that I leisurely get to and the entire day is just stress free and relaxing. Love the socks mother!! Looking forward to your walk and talk video 😊😊🍁🍂🍁🍂♥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those socks Ilona they suit your colourfull personalityx

    ReplyDelete
  5. "If 5G continues and reaches where they want to take it, human life as we know it is over... so people have to make a decision."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ilona for your fabulous & inspiring blog & YouTube videos. I listened to link. It was hard going as the video kept stalling.... I realised that this was being done on purpose to put people off listening... so I persevered!! Scary but v interesting. Regards. Rose 💐

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. The video plays alright with me, it is on his own web site so I don't think there is anything funny going on. He does speak slowly and hesitates a lot to get his thoughts together.

      Delete

Comments are closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.