Tuesday 17 October 2023

Free booze.

My mum had a funny little saying which gave us a titter. When she laughed, or coughed, she crossed her legs. When I was young I didn't understand why she did this. Her reply was, 'when she coughs she pees'. Having given birth five times, maybe that had something to do with it. 
This came through the door this morning, and it reminded me of my mum. The postie in his haste pushed two lots of leaflets through the letter box. 
I have no need for Tena pants at the moment, having never given birth, but I wonder about my innards floating around in my abdomen after some of them were taken out 15 years ago. Will my bladder start to malfunction? Will I have to cross my legs? 

Maybe I should stock up on the Tena, just in case, then I can piss myself to my hearts content. Probably a good idea to update my Will as well. 

Where are the leaflets for free booze, and a bloody good night out at a strip club? 

Toodle pip.   ilona 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.