Thursday 26 October 2023

Recycling, and cats

Oh no, not another day of rain. A friend in the village is clearing out a house, the elderly relative has gone into a care home. She asked me if I could find a use for some of the stuff. I said I would take a look at it, maybe keep some items, and pass the rest on to a charity shop. This will keep me busy for a couple of hours. 
The cats have been out, but soon came back in again. Oscar has got prime position on my bed. 
Mickey seems to like it in the bath. He visits because his owners are out all day. Lovely boy. 

Mayze looks ready to pounce. She spends time on the kitchen worktop. I put a bed down for her. She knows that this is where the food gets served up. 

On a sunny day they are all outside. They might go out later if it stops raining.
Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.