Saturday 27 January 2024

The blame game.

Hello Saturday morning. The broadband blip has gone away. Up and running as usual. 
I dropped this video on the channel yesterday. A lot of comments have come in.
A trucking tale .
Who do you blame when things go wrong? This is a story about something that happened while I was driving a tanker lorry. I first blamed someone else for my mishap. After much thought I realised that I can't blame somebody else when it was my fault.

Some of what I say here contradicts what I have previously said about taking control of your own life. In some circumstances blame has to be shared when something goes wrong. I take the blame for crashing the lorry because I was driving it. But compare my mishap, a single incident, to the greatest disaster that is happening at the moment. People were pressured into taking a new treatment in the belief that it would help everybody to get back to normal. We now know that wasn't true. The blame for the current disaster lies mainly with those who carried out the mass treatments, which were beneficial to very few. I don't blame anyone for doing what they thought was best. They were bamboozled by the lies. There was the option of saying no, but the pressure which came from the Government assisted by main stream media, plus the urgency which was peddled, led to many making the wrong decision.

Yes, the bullying continues. Some of what lands in my comments is human generated, some is AI generated. When you can read between the lines it is obvious what is happening. Work it out for yourself. The protests around the world will escalate, ordinary working class people who can see their world crumbling around them can only take so much. This is the plan. Patriots in a war against Globalists. 
Have a good weekend. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.