Saturday 27 April 2024

Meet Gillian.

I was surprised to see someone I know at the Quilt Show. Gillian teaches textile art. This was the perfect place to promote her business. I have been to some of her workshops at Brigg. It was great to have a catch up. She gave me a list of the classes she is doing over the coming months. I am very tempted to get signed up for some of them. As well as learning a new skill the bonus is the social aspect of meeting other people and having fun. If you want to know what she is doing check out her Facebook page. 
Two pictures from my archives. Sunflowers and Christmas Trees. 

Pictures from Gillian's page. Would you believe, five years ago. 


Enjoy your weekend. We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip.   ilona

4 comments:

  1. Debi from Leicester.I love your sunflower one!.There is something about sunflowers that always make me smile.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember the sunflowers I grew in my garden. They were as tall as the garage.

      Delete
  2. Yes that’s the Gillian I know from goi g to the shows. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a fun loving lady with lots of skills to share.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.