Thursday 11 April 2024

Surprise chat.

 At last, a nice day today for going out. I went over the Bridge to East Yorkshire. Haven't been to Beverley in a long time. I managed to find a free parking spot in a quiet street, about a 20 minute walk to the Minster and the town centre. It's a nice town, plenty of historic buildings. 


A few minutes after locking the car up and setting off along The Beck someone was trying to attract my attention on the other side of a busy road. I wondered who it was as I don't know anyone in Beverley. What a nice surprise to find it was a lady who has been reading my blog for a long time. Linda and her husband were on a day out from Scarborough. An amazing coincidence that we happened to be in the same street at the same time, I am so pleased she recognised me and stopped to chat. What a lovely couple, and so in tune with the current situation. Linda reads other blogs as well. She likes Weave, and Going Gently. Nice to meet you Linda. 
I've got photo's to sort out, and two videos to post, so I'll make a start on that tomorrow.
Toodle pip.   ilona 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.