Monday 8 April 2024

Tidy pan cupboard

 I was in a bit of a rush this morning, and posted on the wrong blog. I realised my mistake and took it down. It is now re posted on the correct blog. Sorry for the confusion. 

I had a sort out yesterday in the pots and pans cupboard. Some of these are well past their useful date, and looking very shabby. I bought two new pans a week ago, so it was time to cull the unwanted old pans. They are now in a box on the front, along with some other metal bits and bobs, awaiting the collection of the scrap metal truck. I'm not sure which day they come, but they usually announce their presence with a loud speaker. I don't suppose they give away a goldfish in a bag any more. That tradition is long gone. The cupboard is now only half full so no more rummaging in it to locate the correct pan for the meal I am making. 
I find it so satisfying to scale down possessions. When it's gone from the house, it's gone from my head. 

See ya soon. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.