Friday, 21 August 2026

Waking up.

 FIRST THOUGHTS OF THE DAY

The Home Office are blowing their own trumpet. They think they are doing a good job. They say that the removal of foreign criminals and people illegally in the UK has reached a near decade high. New legislation in the appeals process will cut unnecessary delays and speed up the removal of people with no right to be in the UK. I don't believe them. This is a distraction to what is really happening. 

They, people from both camps, are still fighting about whether transwomen should be allowed to pee in women's toilets. Another distraction. It's all about feelings and not about the biological sex you were born with. 

Apparently, it is said, that Britain is going to start building floating windfarms. That will be fun. Will they start moving them around like chess pieces. Drag them to the most windy areas. Perhaps they could run excursions to them on speedboats. 

I'm going to buy one of these. 

So, the two people who buggered off to the US, are planning on coming back to the fold. I couldn't care less what they do. It is of no interest to me. 
Wales online is reporting the devastation of a historical manor house which has been destroyed by fire. Wonder what that is about. Lots of theories being bandied about. 
At this point I abandoned my attempt to cobble together a blog post. If you want to know what is going on, you could do some research. There's plenty of sites to look at. I see pockets of people waking up to the realities of life in the midst of psychological warfare. This I think is an indication of people taking notice and joining the dots. Don't be left out. When you know, you just know. Then you can get on with the rest of your life.
Have a good day. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I might publish your comment, or I might not.