Friday, 21 August 2026

Drooping

I haven't had a 'bus out and walk back' day for ages, so after lunch I got myself organised and hurriedly packed the backpack. I fancied a nice leisurely walk along field tracks, so the plan was to get the bus going in the opposite direction to town, for a change. Blow me down, I missed it. 
45 minutes later it comes back, so I got on it to town. Not what I had planned, never mind, I need to walk anyway. 
I was not intending to pick a lot of litter, but I took my stick and a bag with me just in case I found some. And boy did I find a lot. 
The last part of the walk took me on a regular route through fields. The sunflowers looked like I was too late to see them at their best. Heads drooping, petals falling off.  

I am too tired to write any more tonight. Five miles is enough. I'll be back tomorrow with some litter pics. 

Enjoy your weekend. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I might publish your comment, or I might not.