Saturday 25 November 2023

A look at Hull Marina

This video has been uploading all day while I have been at the Food and Craft Fair at Lincoln Showground.  

After the Marina I was on my way back to the Bus Station. Someone recognised me and greeted me. Jenny is a blog reader, and now a follower of my yoootooob channel. How amazing that she happened to be walking down the same street as me. She took a photo which she has sent to me. Thank you Jenny, it was very nice to chat. Say hello to your mum.  
I took photo's and made two videos today at Lincoln, so I will get them sorted out and post them soon. It's all go at the moment. Plenty to keep me busy. 
Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.