Monday 13 November 2023

Still standing.

The wind had dried the lawn out enough to mow it today. Filled two bins, most of it was leaves from the Silver Birch trees in the next garden. The wind is still howling now. I am hopeful that the summer house is sturdy enough to stand up to this. I think we have had far worse weather in the past, so it should be alright. I have put an extra ratchet strap across the roof . One of my golden balls has dropped off. I have binned it because it had lost it's shine.  

The soft pots are now taking shelter underneath a table . They were getting too much rain. I've put them on mesh so they can dry off a bit. Still looking like they will survive. 

I'm going to take a walk outside, just to see how the rest of the village is coping with the wind. 
Toodle pip.   ilona.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.