Tuesday 28 November 2023

Another great sunset.

The great outdoors was calling me today. Go out it said. Ok, I will. It was 2.30pm when I set off. I will have to get a move on, it starts getting dark about 4pm. As I was passing the horsey field I saw Karen. She had been grooming her white boy, and had saddled him up for a ride. We had a quick chat, she was keen to get off, and so was I. The sun was shining but it wasn't going to last for much longer. 
I took a short cut to make up the time I lost talking to Karen. Not long now, the sun is going down. 

I lost it for a while as I changed direction. Suddenly there it was again, even more stunning. 
Same as the photo above. I zoomed in for this one. 
Not far to go now. It will soon be gone. 
As usual, I finished up walking in the dark. I had a torch but it wasn't bright enough. Good job I know the way. I made a video but I don't know if it will be any good. I'll check it in the morning. The sunset was behind me, and the full moon in front of me. 

Catch ya later. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.