Friday 24 November 2023

Hello.

 Just popping in to say hello. I had a day out yesterday, to maintain some sort of normality in my life. I have sorted the photo's out, didn't take a lot, now I have two videos to upload. It takes a while to do that. It also slows down the broadband speed, which limits what else I can do on the computer while that is happening. 

I've check around the news items. Something made me laugh. Apparently someone said a naughty word on Question Time in the chamber of horrors. You know where I mean. They have issued a warning at the beginning of the video clip. OMG, you may wish to close your ears and eyes to this one. Someone had the audacity to call a certain place in the UK, A SHITHOLE. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜²πŸ˜πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š

Here is my warning to you. Briefly skim over the news headlines, do not linger, because the whole ****show is getting messier by the day. (Ooops, can't say that word).There is a massive fear overload going on. They are not going to give up, so don't fall for it. Do yourself a favour, get the gist of what is going on, then switch off and get on with making your own life the best that you can.

Toodle pip.   ilona 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.