Sunday 12 November 2023

Craft show at Lincoln

I needed to go out today. My daily routines are getting a bit samey. Get up at sevenish, feed the cats, coffee, breakfast, check the computer, what's going on, lunch, sewing, go for a walk if weather permits, more sewing if it is wet outside. 
Today I went to the Lincolnshire Showground to the Craft Fair. Took a drink and a cheese sandwich. I went to this event a year ago, and recognised some of the stall holders. I never stopped chatting the whole time I was there. 
I see that last year there was also a Vintage Show on at the same time. Only crafts this year, so it was a lot smaller. Looking at the photo's from last year a lot of traders weren't there this year. I didn't take photo's of the stands this time.

This was a welcome sight. I told them they shouldn't be apologising for only accepting cash. They should be proud to announce that they only accept cash. 
I wondered if anyone else had similar notices up. This was where I spent my cash. 

No, not sorry. Well done. 

My treat for me today. Sorry the photographs aren't too good. Would be better in natural daylight. It was dark when I got home. Small wooden pieces painted like houses and assembled on a board, for hanging on the wall. So cute and colourful. 


Now I am relaxing with a glass of cider. 

Crafty Club in the morning. Bye for now. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.