Monday 20 November 2023

A video I made yesterday.

I was planning on making more videos at Elsham Hall, but the weather was not kind, and there were too many people about. I try to avoid capturing faces so there is sometimes a view of the sky, or the ground, or a sudden change of direction, as I tilt the camera and move around. 
The weather is still dull here. Crafty Club was fun this morning, and I had a coffee with a friend at her house afterwards. Lunch was mushrooms, spiralled courgette, spinach, and an egg on top. Now I am having a glass of sherry. Mayze has a sore spot on her neck where she has been scratching like crazy. It is healing up nicely after applying treatment from the vet. 
Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.