Wednesday 22 November 2023

Day sky - night sky

I saw five trails going over the house yesterday. Photo's taken from my garden. Normally the only aircraft we get coming over here are private pleasure flights. They buzz around like bees on a sunny day. They are based at a private airfield at Sandtoft. Sometimes we see in the distance the holiday flights coming out of Kirmington, which is a long way from here. They usually take off early in the morning, and the flight path is nowhere near our village.   


I was in the garden this afternoon doing a bit of tidying. I had to stop when it was getting dark. I was too busy engrossed in what I was doing, and hadn't seen the sunset. Too late to get a decent photo. A quick snap from the bedroom window.  

Toodle pip.   ilona 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.