Saturday 18 November 2023

That's fine.

 Thank you to the people who inspire me to carry on. Comments like this one let me know I am doing something right. . . . . . . 

. . . . . . . . . 

Someone could make a film out of your life. I've thoroughly enjoyed this whole journey. Thank you for sharing your very inspirational story with us. I'm just coming out of a very patchy time in life where my confidence has taken a beating in work and relationships. I quit the job and left the relationship and now I'm just about to start a new chapter, stepping into the unknown. You've reassured me! People who bully or try and drag you down or control you are simply insecure. They were looking at you and feeling threatened because you were being you and many people are being fake or don't know how to handle someone or something unusual. You really outshone them in your work and achieved a lot. And now you're continuing to achieve as you share your thoughts and life with us.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

If I can help somebody as I pass along, then my living has not been in vain.

I apologise to those who would like to comment on the blogs but are not able to, my own sanity has to come first. There are those who don't agree with what I put out, that's fine. I am happy with my life. As long as you are happy with yours, that's also fine.

Have a good weekend. Toodle pip. ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.