Friday 17 November 2023

An answer to a question

A two hour walk this afternoon. No jacket needed, just a warm fleece with a bodywarmer, and a scarf. Nobody else out walking. Stand aside and let this big wheeler pass.
I have photographed this tree several times. Oh dear, it has been blown over in the recent winds. 

I see they have installed a new gate at the end of the lane. Let's hope that will put a stop to the fly tipping. It's electronically controlled by a keypad, so I expect only selected users will get the number. I took these photo's last week. I see the gate is fully operational today. That red farm vehicle went through it. 

Someone asked me a question on my channel. It's just as easy to answer it with another video. 
Have a nice weekend. Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.