Sunday, 23 August 2026

Grot spot sorted

 The nights are drawing in now. Half past eight and it's getting dark. The hedgehog food is out but they don't seem to be eating as much now. Perhaps they are full up, perhaps I don't need to put so much down now. The birds will eat what's left in the morning. 

Oscar cat is a sillybilly. He has the choice of three bowls of dry nibbles, yet he goes outside and eats the hedgehog food I put on the lawn. It's the same as the food in his bowls. 

Mickey cat is doing well. 20 going on 21, or so I am led to believe from his previous owners. He doesn't go outside very often, he stays upstairs and has his food delivered by his slave. He sleeps a lot. 

Mayze gets up late in the mornings, so I can get my coffee first. When she has eaten she wants to go outside. She has a choice of beds up at the Summerhouse, and throughout the day she gets her food delivered. 

When it gets to 12 o clock I am thinking about getting my lunch, and deciding what to do in the afternoon. I need to go out, even if it's for a couple of hours. Litter picking fits in well with that. When I have sussed out a grot spot that needs sorting I can go straight there and get on with the job. 

Today I did just that. I went back to one of the locations I found on Friday. Two bags filled, with some assorted other bits and bobs, added to my pile awaiting collection from the Council. They will be pleased. 😆😜😁

I will keep my eye on that and when it's gone I shall start again. 

Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I might publish your comment, or I might not.