Echo chamber report.
Listen to Daniel, the Black Belt Barrister. Take heed of his warning. They are releasing offenders from prison because they don't have room to contain them all. This one is back in prison. They deemed him to be a danger to the public. He has convictions for trading in weapons, and was caught again, carrying a knife. So they can't be vetting them thoroughly before releasing them.
This is not fearmongering. Just take sensible precautions, do not put yourself in a vulnerable situation. Scan your surrounding area. Eyes and ears. Cross the road, turn around, walk in a different direction if you feel something is not right. Stay alert, don't dawdle, walk with a purpose. Run away from conflict.
What did I do today.
Shopping at The Range, and Home Bargains. Then picked two bags of litter around the back door of Tesco. Emptied numerous bottles of pee, and left the bottles, plastic and glass, in a trolley next to the recycling bins. Shopping at the big Aldi store next to Tesco. Two bags of grot dropped off in my usual spot on the way home. That corner looked a whole lot better after I finished tidying up.
Thanks for popping in. Have a good Sunday. Toodle pip. ilona
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may comment. I may not reply. I may delete your comment. This is my diary.