Sunday, 27 September 2026

Two bags full

 I organise my jobs in and around the house to give me time to go out in the afternoon to do some litter picking. Today I went back to Foxhills Industrial Estate to check round four locations where I thought there might be enough rubbish to fill a bag or two. Groups of friends meet up here in the evening and sit on the concrete beam. There are always drinks cans here. 

At the end of the path I carried on across the road to this alleyway. My second bag is now full. 
At this point I turned round and went back. That's enough for one session. 

Jack Wills seems to have had an explosion. He filled his pants. Oh how disgusting. The pants went in the bag, I left the tissues behind. 
It is surprising how many small bottles of vodka I find. Seems a lot of people are secret drinkers. 

Two bags added to the two I left on Friday, plus the glass bagged separately. Just as I was dropping them off a police car pulled up behind mine. The young police woman thought I was a fly tipper. πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚That's why I am now putting labels on my bags. 

Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are open.