Stefan from Sanity 4 Sweden reports. Long time yoootoober. 73.3k subscribers. 39k views on this video. He is so ahead of the game. A wide awake guy.
Some comments on this video.
This is happening in all free countries. Exactly the same story in US & Canada
Same in Canada.🇨🇦
Same in London
Same old story. It happened recently with Poland.
Australia is the same..Comm/Green...importing migrant voters
This is the Left playbook. The West is screwed.
Talking of sanity, two funny comments came in here overnight. Someone is checking their computer in the early hours, or they are firing them across the pond from the US. Same person of course. Male, female, she, him, them, they, who cares.
More evidence of insanity
And aligning yourself with Trump
- utter madness
Miriam
And aligning yourself with Trump
- utter madness
Miriam
I’m with you Sue
I only read this blog as it proves to me that I remain sane
Miriam
I only read this blog as it proves to me that I remain sane
Miriam
Amusing. I'll get my admin staff to check them out. 😄
Toodle pip. ilona
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may comment. I may not reply. I may delete your comment. This is my diary.