Thursday 15 October 2015

This is what Heidi did

Hello and Good Morning. What a lot of fun that was, life would be pretty dismal if you didn't have fun. Thank you for your funny answers to the question, What did Heidi do? Some very good suggestions there. Yes, my cats do climb into the sink and wait for me to turn on a tap. Yes, they do get in the bath as well for the same reason. Kitties like drinking from a running tap. I have seen videos where cats balance over a toilet and do their business, and flush after use, and pull off loads of toilet paper from the roll. But Heidi didn't do any of that.

There was a clue in Monday's post, you might not have seen it. I had a bath, and as usual I left the water in there for flushing the toilet. She didn't step up onto the side of the bath and fall in, like a couple of you suggested. There was one clear winner who got it spot on. I had just stood up and was pulling my pants up adjusting my clothes, when quick as lightening this furball dashed into the room at full pelt and hurled herself into the bath, which was half full of cold water. There was a few frantic attempts of doggy catty paddle sending spray everywhere, before she managed to launch herself out of it like a rocket, and land on the floor. She left the room as quick as she had arrived, dashed downstairs and jumped up on the kitchen worktop where I quickly threw a towel over her. She was none the worse for her shock and spent the next hour grooming the underside of her belly. It was hilarious.

So, who won?

dawn rose, you are the winner. 

Send me your postal address in an email, address on the side, or send it to me in a comment which I won't publish. A lucky bag of goodies will be coming your way.

I'll be back later. Toodle pip.

10 comments:

  1. Haha .... poor Heidi, I bet she won't do that again in a hurry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, poor Heidi....did she look embarrassed?
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some mistakes you only make the once...haha. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I never. Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can just imagine what she looked like. What a shock for her ! We once had to bath one of our cats. He was a really fluffy cat and he had got into the neighbours bush which was all full of sticky leaves ( don't know what kind it was) Couldn't brush it out, so he had a bath. He looked like a skinny rat after his fur was wetted. He was good though and kept still while I blow dried him. To say that he cra..ed his self....well, yes he actually did. Needed lots of cuddles by the fire afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you dawn rose, I have your address. Will get onto it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that must have been a shock! Haha, poor kitty. Congratulations Dawn Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How funny! Don't cats look hilarious when wet! ! There's nothing to them underneath their fur coat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww thanks, my cats do daft things like this all the time, cats look so skinny when soggy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heidi must have been one startled kitty!

    Congrats dawn rose.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.