Wednesday 24 July 2024

Dead sheep.

 This came up on our faceitbook page this morning. Be vigilant, there are killers about. 


Bastards are at it again !!! Please be vigilant if anyone sees anything suspicious around livestock please let the farmer know. We got a message last night about ten and Stephen caught them in the act, police arrived and pursued but we don’t know if caught or not. Unfortunately one has already been brutally killed and tied up!!! We are dreading going back this morning in case we find anymore like this ! Stephen and I work bloody hard just for this to keep happening and for the barbaric way this has died ! If anyone saw anything last night please contact us !

Reminds me of the two dead sheep I found, or what was left of them, in a wood near here two years ago. I wonder who is doing it. 😠

Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.