Tuesday 9 July 2024

Four years on

Dear NHS
Why did you send this to me? 
What do I do if I don't have an NHS app? 
Is convid still around? 
Even in the spring and summer? 
Why am I vulnerable just because I am 75? 
Did you check my medical records before you sent this? 
Why are you still calling it a covid 19 vaccination? 
Why are you so keen to push this treatment onto everyone? 
Is it safe and effective? 
Will it stop me from getting covid? 
Why are there walk-in sites? 
Are there doctors in attendance at these sites? 
Shouldn't it be administered by a medical professional? 
How much do you get paid for each medical intervention? 
Why are you still calling it a vaccine? 
When will the Autumn treatment be available? 
Will you send me a letter about that as well? 
Is this treatment ongoing?
For how long? Forever? 
At what point will everybody be safe?
Are you expecting new variants of the bug to appear?
Will you be working on new treatments for that? 
What about bird flu? Can I have a jab for that? 
What about the climate crisis? Will there be a jab for that? 
Won't all these threats be playing around with peoples heads? 
Isn't it true that worry, threats, and bullying will affect peoples rational thinking? 
How can people make an informed choice if the truth is withheld? 
What happens if I go along with your requests and then find I become violently ill?
Will I be able to claim compensation for my disabilities? 
What if I have to make adjustments to my house to accommodate a wheelchair? 
Who can I claim from? 
The person who stuck a needle in me?  The NHS?
The pharmaceutical industry who supplied the treatment? 
It is my right to ask these questions. It all sounds a bit of a gamble to me, too much of a risk. I will listen to my inner voice, and take heed of my gut instinct. My computer says NO, DON'T DO IT.

I am aware that the trolls are still around. They pursue me on other blogs. They must be really pissed off that they can't comment here. 
They can't touch me. Lots of love to everyone. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.