Wednesday 24 July 2024

Happy yooootooober

Meet Si, a happy yoootoober who quit the rat race to travel and live in a van. Something positive after all that claptrap I have to put up with from negative bullies. Si makes me smile. He has a positive outlook on life, and he is proof that you can be happy if you make the changes and turn your back on all the negativity.  

If you are feeling down have a watch and feel his zest for life. He is a breath of fresh air. 
Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.  ilona

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed watching this I enjoy anything to do with van life car camping the young man in this has lovley teeth lol best wishes to him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jo. I'm going to pick out a few of his old videos to browse. He talks a great deal of common sense. Yes, nice teeth. I am drawn towards men with really long hair. Another one I follow is My Hobbies over the Years. A strange title, I've never understood it. Give it a try. He ties his hair up but when he lets it down he is very handsome indeed. Ha ha.
      https://www.youtube.com/@zafiracamper

      Delete
  2. Seems a smart guy...just happy to be living the carefree (almost) life...
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he comes across as a very confident young man who knows exactly what he wants from life. Good luck to him.

      Delete
  3. What a great watch. I love seeing examples of van life and any alternative living. It is great to see people being able to live the life they want to lead. Nick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to see people acting on their instincts, instead of procrastinating and never doing anything about their miserable life.

      Delete

Comments will be published after my approval.