Monday, 24 August 2026

Just another manic Monday

Crafty Club was a bit different today, we met in a new venue. It went very well and we all thought it was nice to have a carpeted room and not to have to move tables around. It was all set out and ready for us. They put out an urn for the hot water, and plenty of mugs. We organise our own coffee and tea, and biscuits and cake, and the bonus is that we don't have to wash up afterwards. 
After lunch I had an hour litter picking. Tidying that mess I left on the roadside grass verge. 
Another bag added to the pile. 

Tonight I did a Billy dog walk. It was trying to rain. I think we have to start getting our winter clothes out of the wardrobe. 
 Now I am tired and will say goodnight.

Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I might publish your comment, or I might not.