Thursday 3 October 2024

25 squares

Good morning. A little rain during the night but not much. Dry start to the day. The hedgehogs are still coming and finding the food I put out. Mayze likes to spend time outside, under the table near the back door, even when it's raining. I fetch her in about 9pm, she protests and doesn't want to be picked up. Soon settles on the pet beds I have on the desk next to the computer. We usually finish off the evening by watching a yoootooob video. 
So, what happened to this little sewing project I started. Just an idea to brighten up the front of a plain fleecy top I have. 
Add a few more squares and the job is done. 
I thought about doing a running stitch around the edges but after washing they may become detached. Blanket stitch is a safer bet. 

Job done, now to move on. I have to be busy with my hands while they still work properly. No sign of arthritis yet thankfully. 
I did two dog walks yesterday. After two days of rain Billy and Rocky were keen to go out. No dog walks today, I have the day to myself. 
Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.