Thursday 24 October 2024

Follow me around the Arts Centre.

A little bit more about my visit to the Arts Centre on Tuesday. Emma, one of the artists, came for the day to demonstrate the techniques she uses to create her small metal models as part of the doggy exhibition. 
At the same time there has also been another exhibition on. Fabric Lenny paints quirky characters. 


I did a walk through video while I was there. 
I did a brief write up about the doggy exhibition, you can find it here. 
These two exhibitions finish this weekend. Next week there will be something new to look at. This is the blurb for the Dogs Life exhibition. This is the blurb for the Fabric Lenny exhibition. 
Thursday morning and it's a bit overcast, let's hope it stays dry. Nothing planned. 
Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.