Wednesday 23 October 2024

Good evening.

 I have cleaned and filled up the trays with new cat litter. Let's see what the cats reaction will be. Will they notice. This one is corn at £5.49 a bag. 

This one is Tofu at £4.99 a bag.

Ready to go. 

Lunch today was a kind of eggy bread. I soaked the bread in a beaten egg in a bowl. Then cooked mushrooms and noodles in a pan. Then added the bread to the pan and poured on the rest of the beaten egg. I finished it off under the grill. Then added grated cheese. It was lipsmacking scrumptious. 

This afternoon I went a walk, and couldn't find anything to photograph, until I looked down. Two tiny mushrooms the size of my little finger. They were growing in a lump of rotting horse dung. 
I sat in a churchyard and had a biscuit and a drink of water. 

Dinner tonight was Tortelloni, beans and peas, and beetroot. A cheese and garlic dip for the flavour. 

Thanks for popping in. Catch ya tomorrow. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.