Friday 4 October 2024

I have the right tools

Good morning. The sunrise is blinding me this morning, I have had to shut a curtain so I can see the screen. Two cats fed, coffee drunk, scone eaten. Mayze by my side, she will make a move and go outside, eventually, at her leisure. Then I will take her breakfast out to her.  All good so far. 
Yesterday I finally got round to cleaning the interior of the car. I couldn't get it done before I took it to the garage for the MOT test, (passed by the way) 🚘 as it was peeing it down with rain. We are now back into sunshine again, for how long I don't know. 
The Shark has performed quite well in the house. It has a very strong suck so it is easily cleaning up the cat hairs. Now I take it outside to clean the muck out of the car. Open kitchen window to feed the electrical flex through and plug it into the wall socket. Here is a run down of the gadgets you get with this vacuum cleaner. I hate this job, but at least with the right equipment it is not so laborious.  
All done and ready to go. I have put the bed back in, with the camping stove, and the toilet facilities. I may or may not car camp throughout the winter months. Twelve hour dark nights can be boring stuck inside a car. At least it's there if I need it. Carrying excess weight around reduces the MPG fuel consumption. Never mind, I can live with that. 
I did a walk yesterday, and recorded a video while I was out. I will upload that now, you might see it later here, or maybe tomorrow. 
Have a good weekend. Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona 

2 comments:

  1. Great that your car passed the MOT. I’d have another trip or two car camping if the weather stays mild. I have a sense that things are about to get very difficult with the nanny state in power.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could be right, although I hear that something is about to erupt within their ranks. Not common knowledge but if it is allowed to run it's course it could become interesting.

      Delete

Comments will be published after my approval.