Hello. Ok, who wanted to see what I made with the forks, there are seven of them. Searching my brains for something to slot them through once I had bent them. Could use another washer, but then I thought, lets see if they will go through the middle of a cd. And they did. To make it more solid I super glued two cd's together, label sides on the inside.
Mighty pleased with them so far, one more to make for the third stalk. I'm beginning to realise how useful the hot glue gun is, I think I will be using it more often in the future.
One thing I have noticed, since I have been busy in the garden and making stuff for the Open Gardens and the forthcoming exhibition, I haven't been spending much money. Keeping busy is definitely a money saver.
Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon.