Sunday 18 August 2024

A weekend in Yorkshire

 Sunday night and I am back. Yep, been away again. This time to Yorkshire. To Otley, Bolton Abbey, and Skipton. I spent Saturday night in the car park at Skipton Auction Mart, ready for the Art in the Pen today. Exactly the same as I did last year, even got the same parking space. Well there was hardly anyone there when I pulled in just after 9pm. 

I treated myself today. Ooooo, spent some money on something lovely. Here is a taster. Anyone know what it is?
I've got some photos and a couple of videos to sort out, so I'll start posting them tomorrow. 
Catch ya later. Toodle pip.  ilona

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time. Can’t think what that is though. Some kind of metal sculpture maybe? H x

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published after my approval.