Friday 30 August 2024

Over thinking ?

*Edited and re edited*
Good morning. I deleted most of the comments on the Book post. It ended up a mess of complainers and nit pickers who were there to just have a go at me. There was very little substance to constitute a meaningful conversation. 
This comment came in overnight 28/29th, and I will copy it here so I can reply. 
- - - - - - - - - - -
So good to see people being open about this . I was bullied and tormented verbally and physically at school. I would like to think that young transgender people no longer have to suffer this cruelty .
About time people were more understanding and accepting of the fact that some people are born different. Your comment about “ muddled bureaucrats “
tells me you’re not a very tolerant person about this . We exist , we are here , we have always been here.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - 
They, I will use the word they because they have not indicated whether they are male or female. They say I am not a very tolerant person about this. This is your opinion when you know very little about me. This is misinformation. I am very tolerant of people who are searching to establish their own identity. I myself had similar struggles when I was growing up. I felt more like a boy, than a girl. I mixed with boys, I was not a girly girl. Back in the 50's/60's I was classed as a Tomboy. 
There are many definitions of  born different. It could be something about a physical appearance being not quite as expected, or about the way someone perceives their differences, which is transmitted through their thought processes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as the saying goes. 
I was an ugly child, or so I thought. I went through agonies trying to be normal, to fit in. Why am I a skinny bean pole with sticking out teeth, flat chested with no tits. Why could I not see properly without looking through an ugly pair of national health specs. Why wasn't I pretty like my sister. Why did people poke fun at me saying I could eat lettuce through a wire netting. Why was I called four eyes. I tried so hard to manage without my glasses. Bullying goes on in schools, only then I had to put up with it. Nothing could be done to change how I saw myself. It wasn't until much later in life that I came to terms with it. 
Now of course things are different. They are telling kids they can change from a boy to a girl and vice versa. They are pushing the gender ideology idea. Starting them on puberty blockers and ending up with chopping bits off boys, and girls. Once gone there is no going back. It is a dangerous slippery slope. 
Just to make myself clear. I have no problem with cross dressing or transgender. People can present themselves as they like. I know about anomalies at birth, it is not always apparent which gender a baby is because of defects in their genitalia. There are cases of parents being pushed in one direction or another, and mistakes have been made. I am of the opinion that at such an early stage in the babies life it is impossible to determine how it should be brought up. 
I am darting about here, so many thoughts on this subject. 
Adults can decide how they want to present themselves. Their personality and inner feelings can influence how they dress. It is their right to wear whatever clothes they feel comfortable with. It is not ok however to bully other people into accepting their choices. 
Years ago I founded and ran the Lady Truckers Club. A support network for women in transport. I was asked if a transgender woman could join. Yes, it was a thing way back in the eighties. I said, yes, that's fine. 
I used to go to a lot of cat shows with my stall selling my wares. There was a couple who attended regularly, he was dressed in women's clothes. Perfectly fine, it's nice to know he had his wife's support. 
About a year ago I was walking somewhere in Derbyshire, near Chesterfield I remember. I was on the canal towpath and stopped to get an ice cream. A couple were sat on a picnic bench outside. It was a sunny day so I struck up a conversation, as I often do. It did not bother me at all that he was dressed as a woman. His wife/friend had made a good job of getting his makeup and hair just right. 
In the eighties I met a lot of women who had short cropped hair and wore trousers and boots. They obviously felt more comfortable that way. Transgender works both ways. 
So, it grates with me when you say I am not very tolerant. 
In the present situation I ask myself the question, why are they pushing gender identity, almost like it's a religion. It all comes down to money, plus there are underlying evil forces at play. Convince a young person that they can be whatever they want to be. They are selling the idea that all will be well if they agree to go along with the treatment. That is as far from the truth as you can get. Puberty blockers radical surgery to alter the bits that are not in line with their mental thinking, and the pharmaceuticals have a customer for life. They will be on medication forever. Do they mention that. 
Evil forces, what is that. They, the rich, are destroying family units. They create a problem. Born in the wrong body. Reaction, oh but we can change that for you. Solution take these pills, they will pickle your brain and send you on your way to the operating table. You won't be able to have children, no penis no sperm, but don't worry we have sperm banks. We will create a vagina for you so you can have sex, but it won't be very enjoyable because the scar tissue will deaden any feelings down there. 
Girls changing to boys will fare a bit better. They still get the blockers, but their surgery can be a personal choice. Get your boobs lopped off and you won't be able to breast feed babies. If you are really serious about becoming a boy don't worry, we can build you a penis. We will slice the skin off between your legs at the top of your thighs and roll it into a sausage. We will connect your urethra so you can pee, but you will never get an erection, and you won't become a father. If you have kept your lady bits you might find a way to become pregnant but that will depend on finding a doctor to help you with the mechanics of that.  
See how all this can spiral out of control. And it all starts with telling children they can change gender. The grim reality is that this dystopian nightmare is only one of a few steps away from destroying human life as we know it. Messing with nature, interventions with drugs and surgery will bring about the changes that are not in our best interests. The only benefits will be those who are rich will get richer. 
In the last few years, and even before that, there has been a pattern emerging. It is like a tsunami that cannot be stopped. Everything that happens is linked to the bigger plan. 
The realities of changing gender should be discussed openly. Videos like this one below should be shown in schools. There are many more like this. Stories of those who went along with it and now regret the damage they have inflicted on their bodies. 

OK, so I am watching a load of transgender videos to get a better understanding of the issues facing people who transition and de-transition. Adults can do what they like. My concerns are about the children who are being pushed into something they don't fully understand. 
Another video. Listen to the mother's story. It's heartbreaking. Her daughter threw herself under a train. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.