Sunday 15 January 2017

Just popping in.

Hello, howz ya doin. I'm just out of the bath, sweet smelling and scrubbed. 
I have an idea for the next picture, fragments of fabric laid out on a backing. There will be a lot of stitching.Who knows how it will end up. Something will happen as I am working on it. 
A 'no cook' dinner from yesterday. Love the mushroom pasta with pine nuts. Watercress, iceberg lettuce and potato salad. Quick and easy. 
And the dinner today was similar, two boiled eggs and broad bean and mint houmous. Delishus.

I did three hours of walking today, my three mile route three times, back to back. I felt like I wanted to do a bit extra, and set aside the afternoon for it, 2pm to 5pm. I think I might do that again.

Just a quick one tonight. Bugsy is wanting my attention, he can't get settled. He's been off his food again.

Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon
Toodle pip.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Ilona,
    Reading about your three mile walk, times three, got me thinking about your walking challenge. This January I am doing multiple walks a day as well, although one to two miles each, so don't get to 9 miles! Thank you again for starting the challenge last year, while I didn't get to 1000, it has changed me. I am also sending healing thoughts for Bugsy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hilogene. I have missed a few days so far in January, and thought it would be a good idea to walk extra while I was in the mood. I want to build up my daily mileage in readiness for when I go on a long trek.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty fabrics, Ilona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We walked as best we could this afternoon while it was above freezing. Most of the time it was on the street as the sidewalks still had snow and ice on them. It's been freezing all week. But it was good to be outside and walking. Went to a surprise birthday party for a co-worker this evening at a pizza place. I ate a bit much so I should exercise to lose a few calories! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Bugsy, I hope you find something he likes eating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really dont know where you get your ideas from for your crafty projects,i struggle to know what to make for tea each day lol im sure you will have a lightbulb moment with it and i look forward to seeing the outcome, hope Bugsy is ok
    sammie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sammie. I spend some of my time daydreaming, then ideas come to mind. I have an idea what I want to achieve, then try and figure out how to get there.

      Delete
  6. That food look delicious, I feel hungry now xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is going to be freezing rain for us here tonight. It is cold anyway. Walking is really a big challenge. You did 3 miles. It is great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, those eggs have gloriously golden yolks and the whole meal looks terrific! JanF

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.