Wednesday, 26 August 2026

Fannying around

 Home Office

A new permanent centre in London will bring counter-terrorism and counter-extremism specialists from five countries together under one roof, giving them a dedicated space to share lessons, identify emerging threats and assess risks before they escalate.
Shabana Mahmood MP
@ShabanaMahmood
We must act earlier to protect young people from online radicalisation.
Today, alongside our Five Eyes partners in Sydney, I've agreed a new UK-led Countering Violent Extremism Hub to strengthen intelligence sharing and help prevent violence before lives are put at risk.

Forgive me if I don't get excited about this. In the meantime dear Government, while you fanny around with your zoom meetings, the flood gates remain open. The Globalists are way out in front. You'll have your work cut out to make any headway towards bringing them down. 
I'm going back outside, where I am getting on with the hedge trimming. 
Catch ya later. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I might publish your comment, or I might not.