I do like to have a poke around a stately home. Looks like a well stocked drinks cabinet here.
Beautiful glassware on the sideboard. This picture is pinned on a noticeboard. I have to say, the volunteers I spoke to are very familiar with the history of Doddington Hall.
It's been raining a lot today. I went out at 4pm to check around the Industrial Estate. I had it in mind to pick a bag of litter along the edge of the Sewage Plant. When I got out of the car the smell was awful, so I soon got back in. I wont be doing that today.
In the grot corner which I keep tidy, I was disappointed to find a big fly tip. Easily identified as the waste from a cannabis farm. I need to report this on the Council Web site. I spoke to a young man who was passing on his way home. He said it wasn't there yesterday, but it was there at 2.30am this morning when he was on his way to work. So they have been with a vehicle and dumped it during the night.
I hope it's a better weather day tomorrow.Toodle pip. ilona
No comments:
Post a Comment
I am not accepting comments at the moment.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.