Wednesday, 26 August 2026

Food glorious food.

 Start the day with a hearty breakfast. That's after the first coffee of course. Easy way to make breakfast, make two portions of stir fry the night before.  Eat one for dinner. Add an egg to the second portion for breakfast. 

Coffee Morning at the Club. I took this photo after everyone had helped themselves and filled their plate. I held back, don't like standing in a queue for my food. 
That will do me nicely. 
I spent the afternoon in the garden. Still got plenty to do. The hedge along the back needs serious pruning. The job entails squeezing me and a step ladder between the hedge and the fence. I do this once a year. I like to keep my hedge within the boundary of my garden. 
This evening I just had time to do a Billy walk before it started getting dark. I am not looking forward to shorter days. 
Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I might publish your comment, or I might not.