Monday 12 April 2021

Free Art Show Gallery Tour

Good morning. I've just been to an art show while eating my bran flakes with strawberries breakfast. My two favourite artists, Rafi and Klee have put together a collection of awesome pictures from their awesome friends. Take a look if you are into art. Rafi does an excellent narrative and will talk you through each piece. 
Should you wish to get up close to the pictures and find out a bit more about the artists, Rafi has put the exhibition on his web site. This link will whizz you across there. 
Woke up to frost this morning, but the sun is soon melting it away. Oscar had a look at the new shelter, but didn't get inside it. Maybe curiosity will get the better of him later. 
Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.  ilona

2 comments:

  1. I have just watched the art show and it was lovely..some great artist there!.Dare I say that I do prefer yours!.It does give us alot of ideas of what we can do though,but I always love the recycled element of yours.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your artwork Ilona. It is inspirational and gives us mere mortals so many ideas for using ordinary things to make special treasures. Always colours and cheerful xx

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.