Saturday 5 June 2021

And the winner is. . . . . .

 There are two winners actually. In answer to the question, How many dogs has Bobby got at his sanctuary, yes, he has 89. Two people have seen the video where he states just that. Step forward quiltingwiththefarmerswife and Sandra. Let me know your postal addresses, in a comment which I won't publish, or by email, address on the sidebar. I will send you both a prize, it doesn't matter where in the world you live. 

Thanks to Debi for having a go. If you also give me your address I will send you a runner up prize. 

It's a sunny night so I will go for a walk around the village. Catch ya tomorrow. 

Toodle pip.   ilona

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Ilona!!.I hope that you are having a great weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ilona, if that person comments any more definitely report him/her. Some people are jealous as you are very popular. Love from Bedfordshire-Rinku

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.