Monday 25 July 2022

Brian May's Wood

Here is another feel good post. We have to rise above all the gloom and doom, and look at the positives. Dr Brian May bought a piece of land in Bere Regis in 2012, which was earmarked to be a housing estate, and he turned it into woodland. Brian is possibly one of the best guitarists in the world, if not the best. What better way to spend his millions than for the good of future generations. 
There are two videos on this web site which tells the story of how it all happened. 
There is a follow up video of seven years later, but I am not allowed to paste it into here. Try this link. 
I must get some breakfast. Catch ya later.   ilona

4 comments:

  1. I really do like Brian May....a fellow who really does walk his talk. Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great guitarist and a great bloke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the all time greats. That gig he did on the roof of Buckingham Palace will stay in my mind forever. And I like the way he has stuck with the long hair.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.