Monday 31 October 2022

Spooky walk

I missed two days walking last week so I needed to top up my miles today to reach my target. I set off at 2.45pm for a two hour, five mile walk. I remembered to take a torch, just in case it was dark before I got back. I remember last winter when I got caught out several times in the dark without a torch. The last ten minutes coming back into the village is on a road, it was dark so I was glad I had the torch. 
I passed by the spooky house and took a few more pics. It was still light at that point, so I didn't get the full effect of the place lit up. The man has done a nice job of adding a few more decorations. Oh dear, look at this poor soul. 

The table was nicely laid out next to the front door. I couldn't see anything edible on there. Maybe they put out the sweeties later. 

Poor doggie. 

Along the field edge I spotted a couple of deer up ahead. I stopped, hoping they hadn't spotted me, and got the camera ready. I crept quietly along and peered around the side of the hedge. They had spotted me. I managed to get this shot. 
Then they joined up together again and ran off into that wood. Not a good picture because they were quite a long distance away.
There were lots of Trick or Treaters walking around the village when I got back. I saw a big group of parents with their children in fancy dress. Some houses had tables out on the front, full of help yourself sweets.
I made this video yesterday, it is now uploaded onto yoootooob. 
Don't forget, it's check in day tomorrow for the Walking Group. Thanks for popping in. 
Toodle pip.   ilona 

No comments: