Sunday 27 November 2022

Surprise sunset at the park.

 It was a nice afternoon for a walk today. I went to the park. I didn't expect to see a white deer. 

There seems to be a lot more deer than usual. Mind you it's a big area so maybe they are hiding among the trees when I have been before. 

There is a new sculpture in the stables. 


There is a little bit of info about the artist here

I was walking in the woods when I spotted a beautiful sunset. Good job I had the camera at the ready. 

There is a drystone wall around the park. I held the camera close to the ground to get this one. 



That was a surprise sunset. I was lucky to be there at the right time. 
Toodle pip.   ilona 

3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful sculpture made of natural materials well suited to the subject of a horse. That is the type of art I prefer, realistic or recognizable subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colourful sunsets. So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete