Wednesday 30 November 2022

Thank you

 Life is much better for me now that I am blocking all comments. The blog started as a diary, what I do, how I live my life, and my thoughts on different subjects. It was a surprise to me when people started reading it. I hate to let my genuinely nice readers down, because I know it must be frustrating not to have the opportunity of joining in with conversations. Take it from me, I do miss the comments, but blame it on the trolls, it's not my fault. 

Just one example of a recent nasty comment. 

I think you should give up your blog. It started off as a fun money saving resource, but now it's just tabloid trash.

I have a video uploading at the moment, it won't be ready till later today. I'll whack it on here as soon as it comes out of the oven. 

A big thank you to everyone who appreciates the time and effort I put into this. I appreciate that you are sticking around. Best wishes.   ilona

No comments: