Monday 27 March 2023

Five miles

It was a lovely afternoon for a walk. My usual five mile route. Nothing much of interest to photograph. I had a look at the allotments and managed to get these four pics. 
Rhubarb and daffs are doing well. 

One lone flower on a patch of slate chippings. 

The wheelbarrow graveyard looks interesting. I think all the gardeners must share these. As the allotments are quite a distance from the road, it makes sense to leave them here. 
I made a walky talky video which I will put on tomorrow. See ya soon. 
Toodle pip.   ilona

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I didnt put my name on the first comment above.Because Ive been unable to comment for a while,I had forgotten how to to it...never mind,Im sure it will all come flooding back,lol,Love the photos.I am doing my own small allotment this year.Growing mint,garlic,chives so far..then I will do tomatoes ,potatoes...all only from the cuttings from the stuff Ive bought.Im also regrowing celery and a small lettuce on my window sill.Still saving pennies where ever I can!!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Debi. Nice to see you here. Glad to hear that you are into gardening again. Small savings here and there all help.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.