Tuesday 4 April 2023

Beside the seaside.

Hello. I've got a lot of catching up to do. Three days out and more photo's and videos to post. You'll have to be patient while get organised. I still have another post to do about Sundays day out at Consibrough. Yesterday I went to this place and car camped for one night. Have a look at the pics, do you know where I have been? 


This pic is a bit hazy because the sun was in the wrong place. 

I was on the top deck of a sight seeing tour bus when I took this one. 

There were boat trips around the bay. £5 for 20 minutes. 


Does anyone recognise these two doggies? Dougal and Ted. They belong to a famous yoootooober. All will be revealed. 
I am ready for bed now, so I'll say Toodle pip. See ya tomorrow.  ilona 

12 comments:

  1. Marianna Handy5 April 2023 at 02:47

    Thanks for the photos! Can't wait for the reveal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to travel a bit further afield to look for new places.

      Delete
  2. The dogs belong to Andrew Ditton - I watch his videos a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your car camping trips I also think it might be Whitby x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a lovely place! I have no idea! Thank you for the photos. Hilogene in Az

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to look for the unspoilt areas to visit.

      Delete
  5. You visit the coolest places!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The UK is a small country compared to others, but there are many more miles to explore.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.