Thursday 8 June 2023

Carol is smart.

 The list of people I am following on Twitter is growing. The beauty of it is that I can easily unfollow people if the list becomes unmanageable. I can dip in and dip out, wave bye bye when I am ready to move on. A recent addition to the list is Carol Vorderman. I have never really been a fan of the programmes she has hosted, but there is a lot more going on in that finely tuned mathematical brain.

Carol is doing the sums on how the Government spends it's money. Here a link to a recent video on yoootooob. She speaks about our corrupt Government. Let's hear some more from you, Carol. 

We'll catch up soon.  ilona

1 comment:

  1. Yes we need more people to be brave and speak out. Too many people oblivious

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.