Saturday 2 September 2023

Look after yourself

 Comment on the previous post Big Splash. (not published) 

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

For heavens sake stick to posts such as this as opposed to perpetuating conspiracy theories- 5 minute cities, vaccines, no man ma made global warning, Hawaii fires were all part of the big plan. Have you any idea what distress such rubbish causes people?

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Do I detect a sense of anger here? It looks like you are very much distressed yourself. But why is that? 

I am feeling very distressed at the moment, but I suppose that doesn't matter to you. Having an understanding of what is going on in the world is a massive burden on my shoulders. This is where I can offload a little bit, while keeping the real horrors of the world to myself. I know a lot more than what I share here. I am shielding people by staying quiet. 

Why do you say it's rubbish? Because you say so? Have you looked into it, and I mean really looked hard into it, not just skimmed the main stream media?

I am not angry with you, so why do you attack me for my beliefs? You could do yourself a favour and not come here at all, it would keep your blood pressure down to a more manageable level. 

Please look after yourself.   ilona

3 comments:

  1. Not angry just exasperated at the rubbish you perpetuate. You respect the views of someone who thinks the royal family are shape shifting alien lizards. Now that is just plain hilarious.

    Let’s see if you allow this post to stand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But why are you exasperated? Why do you think it's rubbish? Have you been reading/viewing the same information as I have? You bring up the old 'lizard' thing again. If you look back on everything else that David Icke says, over the last 30 years, you will see that he was right.

      You are hilarious. And by the way, I write the POSTS, you make the COMMENTS. Also, I am not going to spend all day replying to your silly comments. I live my life as I see fit, and so should you. If you prefer to spend ages tapping away at your electronic gadget, or whatever you use, then don't expect me to do the same.

      Delete
  2. I'm going to tag this link on here. Brilliant monologue from Neil Oliver. It's been live for about an hour and has 4.6k views.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh_8Wh-CSws

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published after my approval.